Over 60 current alums playing college soccer across the US
FC Wisconsin Alums Excelling at the Collegiate Level
9.28.16 --For Immediate Release: FC Wisconsin continues to have more College Alums than any other Club in the State of Wisconsin. With over 60 current alums playing college soccer across the US at every level, FC Wisconsin players are making a big imprint when they move to the next stage of their career.
As most programs have now started their conference play, more club alums are making their mark in Division I, II, III and NAIA competition across the country.
NCAA Division I:
- Blake Carr has started his freshman campaign with Wisconsin extremely well helping the team post a solid start to the season with an overall record of 4-2-1. Wisconsin has had two big over-time wins in he Big Ten defeating both Michigan and Northwestern 2-1. Carr has played in 6 games and already has his first career assist. Alex Masbruch (Jr) has started all 7 games for the Badgers at center back and helped the team to a clean sheet in the recent 2-0 victory over St Louis University. Nikola Atlija has seen action in the last two games and recorded his first assist on the season in the OT loss at Penn State.
- Michael Carreon and Robleh Omar both freshman at the University of Wisconsin - Green Bay have already both seen action this season. Omar has played in 6 games gaining one assist and Carreon has seen the field on two occasions. Buran Huseini in his second season with the Phoenix has started all 8 games also picking up 1 assist.
- Juniors, Nick Moon and Reid Stevenson continue to be the main offensive threat for UW-Milwaukee. Moon has 2 goals and 3 assists for 5 points on the season and Stevenson has 4 points to his name coming from 2 goals. Moon had the game winner in Milwaukee's recent win over Bradley University.
- Senior Logan Ketterer has started and played in all of Bradley's 10 games so far this season posting a 1.66 Goals Against Average. Ketterer was an All-Missouri Conference Honorable Mention in 2015 as well as an NSCAA All-Scholar 2nd Team honoree.
- Freshman Stefan Rokvic has helped Wright State University start the season with a 6-3 record. Rokvic has played in 8 games and has 1 assist on the season for the Raiders.
- Max Karcher in his senior year at St Louis University has started all 8 games as the Billikens have posted a 1-3-3 record. Karcher also scored in the 1-1 tie with Marquette University on September 10th. Brady Lenius in his sophomore year has also seen action in 3 games so far this season.
- Ohio State University has won 2 out of their last 3 games to improve to 3-6 for the season. Junior Marcus McCrary has played in all 9 games adding one assist on the season. McCrary made the Big Ten All-Freshman Team in 2014 and the Academic All-Big Ten team in 2015.
- Temple University has had a great start to the season posting a 6-3 record. Alex Cagle (Sr) has started all 9 games in goal for the Owls conceding only 7 goals posting a 0.79 Goals Against Average. Cagle earned his 5th shutout on the season in the recent 1-0 win at Penn State University.
NCAA Division II:
- The University of Wisconsin – Parkside is well represented by former FC Wisconsin players with no fewer than 8 players on the current roster. Senior Ryan Shogren leads the team with 3 goals so far this season as well as the game winner against #23 Upper Iowa University. Freshman Leo Villa and Burim Huseini have both played in all 8 games with Huseini adding 1 goal and 1 assist for the Rangers. Fellow freshman Stevi Krecak also has 1 goal on the season, having played in 6 games. Sophomores Petar Krecak has started and played in 8 games and Jack Krenzien has played in 3 contests.
- Antonio Amaya a sophomore at Barry University in Florida has helped the Buccaneers to a 6-1 start to the season and a #11 National Ranking. Amaya who transferred from UW-Green Bay has played in all 7 games so far this season.
- Freshman Levi Haight has seen action in 5 games for Cedarville University. The Yellow Jackets are currently 3-4-1 on the season. Haight picked up his first career assist in the recent loss to Davis and Elkins.
NCAA Division III:
- #25 Concordia University has made another good start to the 2016 season with an 8-1 record to date. Sophomore Trevor Nargis has played in 7 games and helped the Falcons to a big 4-1 conference victory over in-State rival MSOE recently.
- Bradan Andryk (Jr) continues to lead the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) raiders already notching 9 goals and 1 assist in his first 9 games. Andryk entering his junior year and a 2015 NSCAA All-American has 19 points on the season.
- St Norbet College has started the season posting a 7-2 record winning their last four games. FC Alums Ian Lofdahl (Jr) has played in all 9 games, DJ Dickson (So) has played in 8 games and freshman Ryan Hansen has played in 7 games on the season.
- #2 Kenyon College had won 8 games in succession before their recent loss to Case Western on September 27th. Billy O'Neil (Jr) has started all 9 games and has 2 assists on the season.
- Aidan Hogan has helped the University of St Thomas to an unbeaten start to the season with an 8-0-2 record. Hogan has played in 6 games and only conceded 1 goal for a 0.18 Goals Against Average. Fellow FC Alum Christian Elliehausen has played in 9 games and picked up 1 assist on the season.
- Will Seehawer in his freshman campaign has started 5 games for UW-Platteville helping the team to an 8-2 record. Seehawer currently has 0.67 Goals Against Average on the season.
- Jorge Triana (Fr) has helped Carthage College start the season with a 7-3 record. Triana has played in 8 games, and tallied his first career goal in the 2-1 OT loss to Lake Forest College. Brett Bocciardi also entering his freshman season has seen action in 2 games.
- Wisconsin Lutheran College after a big 1-0 win over #25 Concordia University have a 5-3-2 record on the season. Sophomore Ken Sutton has played in 8 games for the Warriors.
- Cardinal Stritch and FC Wisconsin Coach Jamie Bladen have had a good start to the season posting a 4-3-2 overall record and a 3-1 record in conference. Juniors Bobby Saskowski has played in all 9 games, and Bernie Macais has played in 5 games. Luke McVeigh (Fr) has played in all 9 games and scored his first collegiate goal for the Wolves in their recent 3-2 loss to Olivet. Mike Weiss (So) has seen action in 3 games.
For a complete list of the FC Wisconsin players in College, please click HERE
For more information on the club and all our teams please visit www.fcwisconsin.com
For updated scores and highlights, follow us on Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
Facebook: FC Wisconsin Nationals