Feb. 28, March 1st and March 2nd, 2014
Games to Be Played at:
Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex
19485 W. Lisbon Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53045
Deadline: Feb. 14th, 2014
- Registration starts at 4pm on Friday, 02/28/2014
- Must register one hour before first game.
- Registration is at the game facility
- Each team must provide the following at registration:
- Tournament roster
- Proof of age for each player (player pass, copy of birth certificate, passport or drivers license)
- FCMN/BISC release
- Universal Medical release
*All documents will be posted to our website after acceptances have been posted*
This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services except for commuting or local teams who do not require hotel rooms. Do not call the hotels directly.
FC Wisconsin is proud to partner with HBC Event Travel Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Travel Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always the same, if not lower than, their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Travel Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
Please call HBC Event Travel Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Both cleats/studs and indoor shoes allowed.
Tournament Games Start and End Dates and Times:
Games will start at 4:30 PM on Friday, Feb. 28, 2014
Games will end at 6:00 PM on Sunday, March 2, 2014
Games will start at 7:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Boys U11 to U19
- Girls U11 to U19
- **We will have Girls Select teams U15-U19
- 3 games are guaranteed
- Games are 40 minutes in duration for U11-U13
- Games are 50 minutes in duration for U14 and up
- Unlimited guest players allowed
Number of Players Per Age Group:
- U11 & U12- play 7 v 7 (includes GK) and 20 minute halves
- U13 play 6v6 (includes GK) and 20 minute halves
- U14 and up play 6 v 6 (includes GK) and 20 minute halves
- $1 Spectator entry fee at front door
- Limited in front of the facility, additional parking available in back
Questions? Please email: